- NEW – “Trying to create a more sustainable peace while ignoring over half the population is a recipe for failure, especially when “women’s agency, their creativity and patience, and their capacity to love and to build consensus… make women a valuable constituency for peace” – Women and civil society at the negotiating table, by Alex Paul
- July 14 – Invisibility, victimhood and the sunk costs of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, by Helidah Ogude
- July 10 – How to use international treaties to protect critical infrastructure from cyber warfare, by Lydia Kostopoulos
- July 7 - Merkel’s leadership in Ukraine crisis, by Elizabeth Pond
- July 1 - Forgetten Stories? Women of World War II, by Alex Paul
- New publication available! Open letter by the Missing Peace Young Scholars network via Huffington Post
- New publication available! “Women, Peace and Security: Practical Guidance on Using Law to Empower Women in Post-Conflict Systems” by Julie L. Arostegui and Veronica Eragu Bichetero examines practical measures on how to integrate international principles on gender equality and women’s rights into post-conflict legal systems with a focus on the Great Lakes region. It can be accessed here.