Join WIIS Global on Thursday, July 8, and Thursday, August 5, 2021, to discuss the use of roadmaps for effective internships.
As a two-part workshop, we will work together to develop and utilize roadmaps for effective internship experiences.
- In the first workshop, we will develop individual roadmaps.
- In the second workshop, we will evaluate how the roadmaps were implemented and collect best practices and lessons learned.
Both workshops will help you create lasting connections and learn how to make the most out of your time spent as an intern and young professional at an organization. Effectively developing and communicating roadmaps helps to define goals and initiatives. Together, we will discuss how you can reflect on and employ this roadmap in your resume, cover letter, interviews, and future professional experiences.
Contents of the Events:
- During the first event, we will begin with an overview of the creation and benefits of roadmaps, and then use breakout rooms and group discussions to fill out personal roadmaps.
- At the event, we will provide presentation notes, roadmap templates.
- Registrants may also opt in to exchange contact information with other participants to create a reliable network of early-career professionals in their field!
Space is limited, please register in advance.