Regional Collaboration in Cybersecurity Conference
Co-hosted by National Defense University and National University of Singapore
13-14 July 2010
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
A key component of this leadership conference includes an overview of the latest information
technologies, while considering the critical challenge of information security. Our intent is to gather regional decision makers to collaborate on topics of mutual interest in an open and active forum. More than 20 nations are expected to send senior-level government and private-sector representatives (from the U.S. and Far East regional countries) interested in forming relationships to collaborate on Cybersecurity matters.
Panel discussions are planned on Regional Cybersecurity Issues, Private Sector Solutions, and International Cybersecurity Collaboration. Attendees will also have the opportunity to choose from the following Break-Out Sessions: Cyberterrorism, Information Operations & Cyberwarfare, Wireless Hacking, Social Media, e-Crime Management, and hands-on Cyber Laboratories. Many networking opportunities are also included in the agenda.
This 2-day, international event will be held in Singapore on July 13-14.
The event includes confirmed presentations by:
· His Excellency, The Honorable Jaak Aaviksoo, Minister of Defense, Estonia
· RADM Lui Tuck Yew, Minister for Information, Communication, and the Arts, Singapore Government
· Honorable John G. Grimes, (former) U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information
· BG Mark Perrin, USA,
Forces Korea/Deputy C-2, Combined Forces Command/Deputy U-2, United Nations
· Brig Gen David Koh, Director Military Security, Ministry of Defense, Singapore
· Mohd Noor Amin, Chairman, IMPACT
· Yu Chien Siang, Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
· Prinya Hom-anek, President, ACIS and Asian Advisory Board
· Don Adams, Chief Information Security Officer, TIBCO
· Meng-Chow Kang, Co-Chair, Regional Asia Information Security
· Kent Schneider, President, AFCEA International
· David Aucsmith, Senior Director Institute for Advanced Technology in Governments,
· Douglas Tang, Managing Director, PCS Security
· Edward Schwartz, Chief Security Officer, NetWitness
· Lim Chin Keng, Director, F5 Networks
· Siva Belasamy, Director, Oracle
· Eric Cole, Chief Technology Officer Americas, McAfee
· Gerard Tan, President Association of IS Professionals
· Don Proctor, Senior Vice President, CISCO
· LTC Husin, Cybersecurity Malaysia
· Yurie Ito, Japan CERT
· Benjamin Mah, General Manager, e-Cop
· Robert Childs, Senior Director, NDU iCollege
· Lim Swee Cheang, Director, National University of Singapore ISS
· Other high-level speakers currently being confirmed.
Registration is now OPEN! The government early-bird rate (until April 30) is US$495 for the 2-day event (price increases on May 1). A special overnight rate will also be available at the Shangri-La Hotel for those needing room reservations. Conference information can be located at http://www.ndu.edu/irmc/cybersec. Details will continue to be updated on the NDU iCollege website as they become available.
The NDU point of contact is Ms. Patricia Coopersmith. She can be reached at 202.685.2117 or via email at [email protected].