The USAID/Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) invites you to an information session about employment opportunities with USAID/OFDA. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a panel of OFDA employees on various topics including:
* What kind of opportunities exist with OFDA for entry-, mid-, and senior-level people?
* What are the various career paths available at OFDA for disaster response program, operations, and program support jobs?
* What does a Disaster Operations Specialist or Program Officer do on a day-to-day basis?
* What are the common mistakes that are made in applying for OFDA jobs?
* What are the critical elements of an OFDA Personal Services Contract (PSC) application?
The panel will consist of members of senior management, regional, and program support teams, who will be able to answer any questions audience members may have about working with OFDA both in the field and in Washington, D.C.
10:00am – 12:00pm.
National Press Building
529 14th Street NW, Suite 700
Space is limited so please RSVP with your name and email address to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].