Website Booz Allen Hamilton
Research, analyze, and write about Eurasian-focused research and current events in support of a DoD organization that works with structures throughout the U.S. Government and with public and private think tanks around the world to develop and communicate a common understanding of competitor actions and decision-making. Apply Eurasian experience to analyze, synthesize, and produce written research products commissioned by the client organization. Research topics that are of interest to the customer and presents findings in concise, articulate formats, as directed by the client, with regular direction and editing of content by the client. Support operations by completing short notice taskings and responding to Requests for Information (RFIs). Author original products informed by independent research at the direction of the government. Monitor elements of national power and foreign policy decision making to inform the evaluation of the effectiveness of existing government policy programs and initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience applying near-peer military culture and policy to real-world events for government, academia, or research-oriented organizations
- 2+ years of experience focusing on Eastern European and Eurasian topics
- Experience as speech writer or columnist, or having multiple works published
- Knowledge of instruments of national power, including diplomatic, informational, military, and economic (DIME), and military, informational, diplomatic, financial, intelligence, economic, law, and development (MIDFIELD) concepts
- Ability to provide concise written analysis at the General Officer or Flag Officer level with the expectation of multiple redirects and adaptability to regularly adjust content
- Ability to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Foreign Affairs, or National Security Policy
- Experience working in Eastern Europe
- Ability to read, write, and speak Eastern European languages
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Foreign Affairs, National Security Policy, or a related field
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
To apply for this job please visit careers.boozallen.com.