WIIS members are invited to submit guest blog posts in the form of op-eds, analytical essays or shorter commentary. The blog has to bear on international peace and security issues broadly defined. We welcome posts on traditional security issues, as well as emerging security challenges and the women, peace and security agenda.
Your submission should be between 500 and 2000 words and include the following:
- Well-written, concise sentences
- Use an active voice, rather than a passive voice
- Logical and well-thought-out ideas that are interesting to read
- State whether work is original or pending approval at another publication
- Links to related articles/sources referenced in your post
- Adherence to standard grammar rules (i.e. acronyms must be spelled out the first time referenced)
- Appealing title (and open-source picture preferred)
- Author bio and a picture
Submissions should be sent to: [email protected]. To become a WIIS member please sign up here.
Download blog submission requirements here